Subject: Your Opinion? [LONG]
From: [email-masked] (Ralph Hilton)
Date: 21 May 1999 05:40:20 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

On 21 May 1999 02:51:10 -0400, in alt.clearing.technology Heidrun Beer
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>Friends,
>
>
>During my recent study of ressources I saw this text of Flemming Funch
>and found it extremely interesting. 
>
>It says in the header "These materials may be copied and distributed 
>freely for non-commercial purposes", so I hope it is OK to discuss
>it here. I suppose it was on clear-l in earlier days before I came 
>onto the list - true? Or not?
>
>I also would be interested whether there is anything which covers this
>subject in LRH-tech or contemporary FZ-tech. I am compiling a manual for
>my processor training route and would find it best to do a real "scientific
>study" on the subject which quotes all relevant authors, just to make
>sure that I don't miss anything essential.
>
>No more of my own text after this line.

This isn't from scn or an offshoot. Its Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Quite a few curves in their data. I have several books on it but little on
disk. I would treat it with extreme caution.

--

Ralph Hilton
http://Ralph.Hilton.org
Freezone International: http://www.fzint.org